Monday, February 1, 2010

My Valentine Day

I was going to participate in the valentine's day contest to win a pair of nuffnang premiere screening for that movie. Below was my post to enter this contest. Hope you will like it.

First of all, I gonna choose the star cast from the movie and share you all my Valentine's Day be if I could be spending that day with that star. Here goes my pick:

Anne Hathaway was my pick of course. I had crush on her when I watched Princess Diary (which gained all the attration by the public) by her charming characteristic as a princess. You know what. Mens always like beautiful women for the another part of his life. Anne had her first appearance on the list of the world 50 most beautiful people in 2006. I love beautiful people ( I am a realistic one). That's why Anne become my pick.

First of all, everyone knew tht valentine's day fall on the 14th of February yearly. I think only the day of 14th Feb wasn't enough for me to celebrate my valentine days. So, I need the help from Dragon Ball because I got some wish to do.

The Saiyans above will help me to get the job done. ok!!! When everything was ready means the 7 dragonballs were collected thats the time summon out the god of dragon.

Now the dragon can fulfill one wish of yours. Since Valentine's day was drop on the 14th of February, only one day. I think it wasn't enough for my darling. I need longer time. I will make a wish that 14th of February shouldn't be only 24 hours. It should be 14 days on 14th of February instead of 24 hours a day. That means on my calender there were 336 hours on the 14th of February. About this 336 hours, I am going to have a Valentines world tour with my darling.

Around the world in 14 days should be my plan for the valentine celebation. At first, I should rent myself an aeroplane. This was the ideal flight for the trip.
OK now!!! Get ready for the trip.

#1 First stop Hayman Island Australia
The Hayman experience is like no other.

Plan to stay there for 2 days. Plenty of activities are plan to go on. Helicopter adventure for sure to enjoy the breath-taking view of the Whitesunday island and the Great Barrier Reef from the sky. Later on, we are going to snoker below the sea  to have a close view.

The first Valentine dinner will held in this place :

LA FONTAINE
La Fontaine offers an elegant yet relaxed dining experience.The restaurant’s unique ambience creates a sense of grand occasion with a blend of soft and rich tones and subtle lighting amid Louis XVI furnishings, Waterford crystal chandeliers and a magnificent central limestone fountain. Guests are treated to an exquisite selection of authentically prepared modern European cuisine incorporating the finest local and international produce. The cuisine is matched by La Fontaine wine cellar's impressive range of over 750 vintages from the world's premier vineyards.

#2 Day 3 - Paris

Ok. This was the the right place for the bouquet. A big bouquet of rose will be given to the love one here. The right time, the right place and the right atmosphere. In front of the ancient man made wonder, the eiffel tower, witnessing my eternal love for my beloved.

#3 Day5 - Shopping spree at Milan
The fifth day, we will going to do some crazy shopping at Milan. The world most famous shopping spot. You can have the world top branded outlet here at Milan. You name it, you have it. And the important things was, she can get whatever she wants. No matter how expensive, my credit cards will do the job.

 I know two days of shopping were not enough for the ladies but we were on rush and running out of time. We need to head to the next destination as soon as possible.

#4 Day7 - Skiing at Switzerland


Now we are going to have our white valentines in Swiss. Instead of doing others things (shopping), I chosen skiing. Why I choose that? Weird right? I think we must try al least one in our life time enjoying this kinf od extreme activities. We will learn to how to support each other when we going through those snowy mountain because skiing was tough for us.

Of course. The breathtaking scenery was the main factor I choose skiing. I like snow.

#5 Day9 - Bungee Jump
We are preparing ourselves for bungee jump on day 7. To try out whether we believe in each other anot. I think every couple in this world must try bungee jump in order to closen up the relationship between you and your fiancee.

Get yourself ready. Don't play play!!!

1,2,3 Jump!!!!


#6 Day10 - Dining under the sea


We will have our dinner under the sea. All the under water world species will spectating us having our very distinctive valentine dinner. I think this should be the most memorable dinner that I ever have.

#7 Day11 - CNY celebration at Malaysia
Since the valentine's day was fall on the same date with the CNY. I decided to bring Anne back to Malaysia to feel the atmosphere of the CNY celebration in Malaysia which was very different from the western country. Let her feel the oriental style of celebrating CNY.


yee sang

Today, this dish is served as an appetizer to raise 'good luck' for the new year . Friends and family gathering around the tables tossing the ingredient with their chop stick while shouting the auspicious word loud in order to have a great start for the year. She will be enjoying tossing the ingredient around.

Day 12 - Staying at home watching Valentine days

Day 13 - I will cook her a dinner.


Unfortunately, I only knew how to cook instant noodle. But I think she will like it very much because she had not try this at her home before.

And tambah telur (add egg)

Day 14 - Last day of my valentine days. I felt awake and I realized that I was dreaming. Zzzz. Fall back to sleep again. Hope to have a same dream as above.


Hope you all will like it and hope to win a pair of ticket to the screening at the curve.

6 comments:

woaini_87 said...

add some hotdog to you maggi mee too..
hehe...
hope you will win the tickets..

JRmy said...

very detailed post...... good luck mate!

kumfye said...

woaini ~ thx mate...

quirky ~ yeah quite detail...thx for your support

Anonymous said...

this post is very usefull thx!

Anonymous said...

Terrific work! This is the type of information that should be shared around the web. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this post higher!

Anonymous said...

If you could e-mail me with a few suggestions on just how you made your blog look this excellent, I would be grateful.