Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My first nuffnang cheque

I was here proud to tell you all. I had received my very very first nuffnang cheque last month. It was a proudest moment for thefye.com. But the problem was why izzit a proudest moment took one month later to tell the world. Good question. I nearly lost my nuffnang cheque. Fml!!! When I received the cheque I was too happy until I just throw my cheque aside my table and slowly slowly covered by piles of books. Until the moment before I made this entry, I realised that I had lost my cheque - my motivation to blog. Luckily, I found it in between the comic I scattered on my my desk.

Lost and Found :

#1


#2 The invoice


#3 Directed to Chai Kum Fye

Protect my private information but I can tell you I am from Asia. Lame!!!

#4 Cheque$$$

Small amount no need let people know one. Later people laugh at me la...

Anyway I will keep running my blog for more and more income. Stay tuned.


p/s : I need you support people. Click my ads please!!!!

22 comments:

Baboon Tan said...

don't worry! I will support you!

Unknown said...

Congrats! LOL
Hahahahaa

Unknown said...

hahaha, reminds me to my very first 25cent credited into my account, was terrified!!

Ken Wooi said...

keep it up. =)

kumfye said...

baboon ~ thx for your support

jas ~ always remind me for my cheque...how was your day at nilai

iban ~ the 1st 25 cents was awesome...hope of blogging

kenwooi ~ long time no see yea...how was you doing...

myphpmaster said...

Sorry, the ads seem to be disappeared when I came here. :)

kumfye said...

myph ~ ads normally at night only got one...but i clicked yours...

IyouweBlog.com said...

congrats...
nanged. nang this tq!

pemandu cute said...

Keep up good work bro..

Fairoz Khan said...

congrats bro! Let this be the first for many other to come!

kumfye said...

iyouweblog ~ nanged you ad..thx for dropping by

pemandu cute ~ same same..thx

fairoz khan ~ ya...many many cheque coming in

Refresh-in-One said...

thanks for droppin by ;)
congrats on ur 1st cheque!
keep writing!

refreshin-one.blogspot.com

woaini_87 said...

wow.... me last time lost and found my PAY cheques. and over due almost a year ler..
lucky my employer was gud enough to re-write a new cheque for me....
lucky you found yours before 6 months due... hehe...=)

..nOj.. said...

hehe lucky it hide in your comic inside your house. what if d cheque hide in someone comic? aiyoo

..nOj.. said...

ops forgot. congrat

kumfye said...

lynn ~ thanks...click you more often

woaini ~ we all are lucky...at least we still can get back the payment

noj ~ thx...lucky lo...never hide in ppl comic...anyway thanks for your support

Jane said...

question: how many visits per month to be able to get their first cheque? im kinda new, if u r free to explain :)

Nikel Khor said...

click my ads too...i nearly my limit to cash out edy..

from Nikel Khor

Simon Seow said...

NN Malaysia issue HSBC and NN SG issue OCBC I think lol.

kumfye said...

jane ~ must see the poeple got click your ads anot...normally weekly view reach about 200-250 was enough la...you need to blog about 3-4 months la..to wait for 1st time cashout...

nikel ~ sure going to click it now...thx for dropping by

simon seow ~ yala...hsbc bank cheque they had issue me..

^.^

Kelvin said...

Congratz^^ Wonder when is my 1st one coming...

kumfye said...

kelvin ~ coming soon...don't worry...