Monday, February 8, 2010

Game for life


You know what I found out something about my 3GS. My applications had filled up 12 pages that means my storage of application had reached the maximum capacity. That means I cant download any application anymore unless I deleted some of it. Since I left my college the rate of downloading game became slower and slower. Because I am not so addicted to those i-game compare to all my friends. I am going to post out all game that they loved to play in these coming post.

#1 Tap Tap Revenge
I think most of the Iphone users dowloaded this game to their TTR was the all time top game in the application store. I wasn't pro in playing there kind of game. Always score low points in the game. TTR also offered online battle. Remember last time I joined a battle between 13 players and I managed to secure only 12th place which is the second place come from behind. But many of my friends did a good record for me when the playing around with my phone.

I suffering when playing this game. Even the medium stage I also having problem to card a high school. Maybe I am not born to play game.

#2 Egg Away
This was one of my popular game in my phone. Let me explained the concept of this game. What you need to do was to maintained the egg (don't let it drop) by moving the phone left and right (to control). One second equalvalent to one point.
Darn!!! Like that means your game was over. I managed to be the high scorer in this game but after a few days Hang had addicted to these game keep on breaking my record and achieved something that consider unbreakable recod for me. See the high score below the screen 163!!! Unbreakable for everyone.

#4 Paper Toss

Backflip studio presents Paper Toss.

During the college time, we loves to toss the paper to the dustbin from far away. See who can score goals like the way we played basketball. Now, app store had there popular game called paper toss.
You need to toss the paper into the bin to score point. The fan will made your toss become harder. Only consecutive success toss counted. That means if you made 10 toss in a row, you scored 10 points. My record was tossing 21 in a row (consider good ad). But somehow Lian Choon had done something unbelievable again. He made 202 successive toss in a row. What the hell, how he did it? We totally got no idea.

#5 Spot the difference
Spot the difference was the game that I played when I was shitting in the toilet. I found out that the waste product in my body will come out smoother when I am going on with this game.
Your turn to spot the difference. See how far you can go. There were five differences inside. Good luck!!!

#6 Monkey Pee
Shot accurately to score high point. This was Ivene favourite game. Everytime we study at Block E, she must have holding the phone and peeing around.
Rules and Regulation

Correct way
Please applied this on your daily life also. Aim properly.

False
Not encourage to do that.

#7 Finger Run
What you need to do was use your finer to run 1m on the screen. Shorted time will made into the record book.
Those record holders. Yong the pro. We had travelled a total distance of 461m with our fingers.

#8 Smack it
This game remembered me of Lz. She loved this game very much. She was addicted to it. She still the record holder for this game by not missing any hit yet.
Hit the monkey on the hole.

Top score

#9 Streetball
Everyone favourite.

Remember last time at Penang. My phone was ran out off battery because Cow was too addicted to the game. Even eating CKT also wanted to play with the game. Fuck. This game was sucking my baterry hard.

Sometimes I was quite pissed with those lite and free version game because everytime when you reached the climax of those games, you will told to purchase the game in order to continue. Thats fucking pissed off. So, I decided to jailbreak my Iphone. Anyone got any idea to jailbreak my Ipohne??


2 comments:

szemin said...

yes, doing just fine!
only waiting for results(march) now.

going back kampung..?
extremely hot in kl lah!
haha.

no news of any visit to mdm. loh's house though... heheh.
seems like everyone's pretty busy...
: )

MEIKHENG said...

Tap tap revenge! LOVES! :D
By the way, thanks for visiting my blog.