Tuesday, February 23, 2010

CNY trip to Batu Gajah

Since long time ago I said that I wanted to visit Batu Gajah. Batu Gajah was a small town near Ipoh take about approximately 20 minutes drive. During the CNY period, I was damn fucking free at my kampung - Taiping (will mention later). So, I decided to visit some of my friends at Batu gajah (BG). On board Ipoh - Taiping express to Medan Kit. Thanks for Hang parents for fetching my back to BG.

Here were some friends I met in BG

I had my dinner with Peixin family at Dong hoi Menglembu.
Had a great time at Dong Hoi because I whalloped a lot of food. Come on. Don't be shy eat more. The left bottom photo was peixin family. Very unfortunately, Elson wasn't able to attend the dinner. But later he gave me a call that tomorrow breakfast on him. Ok cool. Got free meal again. After the dinner we went Ipog again to fetch Lz from Kulim.

After everythings was settled, we were back home. Peixin and Lz went somewhere with her friends and I gotta hang out with Hang's friends. Hang decided to "dam yau" aka drive to Ipoh tong shui gai. This was the first time drive out to ipoh by his own and by not letting his parent know. People said Ipoh produce hot girls. Yeah the statement above was true. Many eye candies walking on street.


I got 2 new drivers at BG

Elson brought me to Menglembu again for food hunting. He feel very guilty because he wasn't able to attend the dinner with me yesterday night. The breakfast was on him.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yong Chung Kiat!!! hahahaa

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site www.thefye.com
Is this possible?