Sunday, January 31, 2010

Screw up - Avatar

Why I said that was a pointless day again?? Because I had missed out Avatar 3D for the third time. What the fuck was happening la. I wanted to watch Avatar 3D, many of them said that Avatar was the movie of the year worth watching. The first time missed out because of the traffic congestion at Jalan Tun Razak (my fault). The second time missed out because left only 2 places and the empty places were on the front row. Third time (today) missed out because of nothing. I already reached the cinema one hour before the movie but still can't made it. Speechless!!!


Since we missed out the movie, I decided not to watch any movie on that day and I won't return to the cinema for Avatar 3D again. Pissed off. I am going to get myself a pirated DVD watching with the blu ray deck. I never tried to misses 3 times in a row.



Miss out Avatar, we decided to shopping. At first, we went Quiksilver and Roxy because I wanted to collect my pants that I ordered the day before. They rang me up for the checked pants. Setlle all bills and I got a rm38 voucher. WTF again. So you think there are things that less than rm38 in the store?? Firstly, Teressa chose a necklace (rm39.90) that wasn't the product of Q&R. Sigh!! Put it back and choose again.

The bladdy rm38 voucher that mede us hair wired. I should buy one more item to make it rm300, so that, I can get the rm88 voucher for a slipper or something else. My fault.

At last we found something that below rm38 - quiksilver and roxy keychain. No one will buy these except the rm38 voucher holders. I really dunno whose fucking idea was that. I still prefer the old promotion second buy 40% off.

So, we decided to get ourselves some keychains with the voucher. We bought two - the Roxy one for her and the beach wear one for me. Fml!!! Overbudget lol. Still need to pay rm1.80 for those keychain. Their business tactic was awesome we still need to pay money for those free voucher exchanged goods. Consumers are always the most easiest animal to be cheated.

Happy Chinese New Year. They changed their paper bag like a angpau packet. So chinese style har!? I gotta feeling that CNY was around the corner.

She said my pants was like boxers with zip that costs rm214.90.

Cow cow. Sorry I had bought the pants. I think earing on my body nice than yours la. Go get another one la. Don't care about the voucher ad - not worth at all

p/s: happy chinese new year people

2 comments:

Carlcow said...

damn it eddy.
my pants!
FML quiksilver.

kumfye said...

carlcow ~ chill la...now regret right...never bought it last week...this was ur punishment...fml...anyway...go get others...there are some better one...