Friday, February 5, 2010

So free!!!

My day start with my bladdy iphone woke me up about 10.30 am and of course I smash off the alarm continuemy dream again. You know what, everytime dream until the climax, sure got something interupt one. FML!!! This was what we so called life was sucks sometimes. Dream till half again, my annoying Sugar ringtones interupt once again - Lian Choon from Raub rang me up to yumcha. So, wash up and met him up at Sungei Wang later on we proceed to Pavillion. I personally don't like SW very much because there was for those people look like seafood (lala). Had our lunch at Dragon I.

#1 Dragon-I
Halal pork. Although Dragon-I outlets serving non-halal cuisine but you can get one things that shaped like pork but it was halal. Little porky bun. Basically, these bun were like normal tou sha pao, they just transformed the tau sha pao into a pork shape and increase the price by more than 5 times. Business tactics were really dirty but people like me (nimcompoop) still order it.

Only one words to describe these two retarded pigs.

#2 Called me Owen
I watched football because of Owen performing hatrick during world cup qualifier against Germany. So, Micheal was my all time favourite player. Micheal jersey was now hanging in my wardrobe.

And today I knew two new friends. During the Ice Breaking session was totally a mess. I just told the two new friends to call me Owen. The girl was forced to call a fat ass Owen. But of course, I told her my real name after the lame joke but fake Owen.

#3 My iphone got new wallpaper

Designed by thelatesummer


Used by thefye

#4 Nilai Super Spicy Ban Mee

You know what KL got so many ban mee stall selling ss ban mee but we still travel to another state for it. Sometimes human act was like that, can't see nice things in front of them but can see a normal things far away from them. The best already beside you but you don't know, still looking for something impossible that far away from you.

#5 Special treat for Intian - Tai Thong yee shang



#6 Ken Lim noob act
Small portion of Yee Shang used jumbo size chopstick and then you tell me 3.67 cgpa for your coming exam. Only the big guns used it la. At least used it when your name changed to Tan Sri Datuk Ken Lim.

#7 Lou ah Huat ah
Keep on shouting when louing.
"huat ah!!!"
"toto kena"
"cgpa 3.67"
"tonight got chick"
"jackpot is mine"

Yee shang should be colourful thats why called 7 choi yee shang (7 wonderful colour yee shang)


#8 One of my new friend
He was a new housemate for Ken. And he came here after I left Inti. I forgotten about his name. So sorry!!!
But obviously he was a MU fans due to his house key hanging a MU keychain. And he loved Yee Shang very much. Detail see photo above.

#9 Yao acting clean
Do cleaning after loushang. I don't know he know how to do housework one.

#10 Never go Maison (regret)

Today should be KS farewell at Maison but I miss out. It was not so Eddy act. Eddy won't miss any happening event ever.

#11 Nilai again???



Teressa loves Nilai very much. Go study there la.



End of my day...

3 comments:

the writer said...

waaa.. wut a long day.ehehe.. banyak mkn ha... :p

Teressa said...

oi, the whole post like just kutuk-ing me only! but my design nice lea! hahahaha

kumfye said...

zaza ~ ya...bnyk letih

teressa ~ where got kutuk you ooo...yea lo...nice design...i think got ppl dload from here lo...copyrighted..