Thursday, November 19, 2009

What a day!!!

Going midvalley actually is a very common and easy case. What I need to do is just get in my car and stepped on the accelerator and after half an hour I was at the car park. But this time was different, I was going there by bus and KTM (Keretapi Tanah Melayu). Fml, it was a good experience also. First, we walked from block E to the bus stop and waited for the Airport Liner to carried us to the KTM station under a killing hot sun. After nearly an hour of KTM ride, at last we reached our destination Midvalley.

As I am rare customer of KTM, so some photo had snapped for rememberance.

#1

With Elson. This is a kinda gayshit photo as I put my hand nearly on his private part.



Hang was sitting there with his so called "wife" QiQi. And they smiling for photo of course. Li Zhuang was too tired until she laid on Ivene shoulder enjoying the journey.


The sweet couple.

Thats all for the KTM part.
Upcoming part was the lunch break part. Everyone stomach was growling loudly. Fml, everyone was starving, complaining that they need food immediately. After round and round and round for some time, we decided to have our lunch at ROOM EIGHTEEN.


Some girls are posing in the restaurant.


Cheer up la Hang. See Qiqi so happy sitting with you, but your face so sour man.FML!!!







Ivene was there enjoying his lucnh without realise that I already captured her photo when she try to stuff as much mee as she can into her mouth. Eat slowly la!! See the way Ashley eat. Slow and steady!!!


Taiko don't fucking care. Eat more important. FML!!!




Eddy mind your body language please!!!












And this photo really show how to light bulb worked. No no no, we shouldn't call that light bulb, we should called that fucking SPORT LIGHT!!!!


As I realised Liam choon face was the same in any of the photo.



The girls were camwhoring.
After the lunch, the girls requested to shop. Ladies really love shopping. They can shop the whole day without stopping for break. Salute!!!

And here comes the arcade time!!!
drum challenge between qiqi and weeyi

acting



Everytime I helped Pei Xin to snap photo, she always request another one. She always not satisfied with the photo. Come on!! Please trust my skill!!!
Acting again!!!

freeze!!!


I rated this for the photo of the day. He was cool with the hand gun. He had actually changed his facial expression. FML!!!

Once again, she requested me to resnap the photo..swt!!

That's the end of the day. Our day end with a fucking boring movie and actually i slept after the movie ran 20 minutes.
Ending my post with a video that recorded for the purpose of memory.




p/s: 2 more days to leave inti...take care my friends...

5 comments:

qiqi said...

2 more days 2 leave inti! my god!!

Anonymous said...

omg~~no image jor...charm lo~~ XD
don le....i will miss u all~~hehehe~ =)
reli great and fun..enjoy wif u all...haha... ^^

ching~ said...

nooo...I will miss yo u guys and girls.
Really had a lot of fun with you all.

kumfye said...

yea...byebye friend... T.T

Anonymous said...

I am doing research for my college paper, thanks for your helpful points, now I am acting on a sudden impulse.

- Kris