Friday, November 6, 2009

Nilai Nasi Lemak

First of all, I need to say sorry to my reader again because I am going to make you all hungry again. Another food blog was posted by me again.


A very famous Nasi Lemak stall at Nilai run by a Malay family. This stall was very special because it only open after 3 am. Weird right!!! Nilai people are very very weird they like to run thier business late night. I got no idea about that. Although it is a late night stall, there are many loyal customer visit them. Most of them are night cat I think, included me.


ayam goreng, redang ayam, ayam masak merah


The owner of the stall are very busy serving their customer.



slurp, slurp, slurp!!!! A packet of Nasi Lemak with fried chicken only cost you about RM4.00.
But mine add rice, of course more expensive(rm5.00).

2 weeks time to reach the day of graduation, hope I still got chance to wallop the Nasi Lemak again. Happy blogging, happy study!!!1

1 comment:

Carlcow said...

3am? good la then. u da pao then bring it over to broga. =P
breakfast for your macha. tambah nasi, tambah sambal, tambah timun, tambah ayam rendang, sotong.