Sunday, November 8, 2009

5am ROTI BANJIR is the best

I had studying in Nilai for one and a half year, I didn't realise that, the 5am ROTI BANJIR at Bistro Palma was awesome. Normally, we felt that roti banjir is just a so so food, but yesterday we felt different about the taste. It tasted really well. Opps!!!! I forgot something. Not everyone know what the hell is ROTI BANJIR.

ROTI BANJIR actually is just like normal roti kosong. The mamak will cut the roti kosong into pieces and then pour some curry onto the pieces. That is what we called ROTI BANJIR.


The clock showed five something in the morning-the best timing to order a ROTI BANJIR. Why are the ROTI BANJIR so special at 5 am. Due to my research, I found that the curry that the pour onto the roti was freshly ready every morning. That means we are eating the fresh cooked curry.

Jason enjoying his ROTI. He ordered two and walloped it within 2 minutes.

Jason proudly introduced the 5am ROTI BAANJIR by coworker of bistro Palma.

Ho chak!!! Ho chak!!! count the plate on the table then you will know how many ROTI BANJIR that we walloped that morning.
screw you!!! He was the only one, who never ever try the ROTI BANJIR!!! No life!!! His excuse was he was on diet!!! PHUI!!!!!

Here was a video we promoting the ROTI BANJIR @ BISTRO PALMA by the Dumbass

4 comments:

Carlcow said...

Now. my keyboard is banjir-ed la dude. not with dahl, but my saliva.

F I T said...

who doesn't like roti banjir..sdap gila..but I suggest u try roti tampal..superb also..huhu

btw what do u mean by smiled m adv??do u clicked my nuff??anyway i've clicked ur nuff..

kumfye said...

apa itu...roti tampal??? ya...smile your adv means i clicked your adv...happy blogging...lol

F I T said...

roti tampal look like roti telur lah..but the egg is put when the roti is on the pan..not before they fry like roti telur..