Sunday, November 15, 2009

exam fever - random happen




The elite group photo was published in a magazine. Yeah studies are over!!!!
I was having my A2 examination for past few weeks. DAMN!!! Stree like shit!!! But we are still remembering our macha weeyi birthday!!! Details see above picture.

This was the picture before editing into the magazine frame. An application that i downloaded recently, using my I phone.

My snack that accompany me througout the whole exam period. I need them very much when i was cracking my head up for my chemistry and economics paper. They are the best antidote to cure my sleepiness!!! Oh God. FML!!!

And this fellow was stuffed inside by the under pressure A2 candidates into a dryer. Pity Jason!!! And his picture was snapped and published in MORONS Magazines and voted as the top 10 moron of the year. FML.

He is no kidding. A true joker that we needed him during the exam, in order o maintain our fitness level on top form.
The Dumbass production had once again bring you a video. Hope to maintain your happy meter and release some tension. Come on, watch it and has some fun.
.
A part from that, the Dumbass Production also wanted teach you all a new a game. For the purpose of release tension during your suffer time.
what you need for this game was just a vicks cover. A floor with medium small tiles. We don't need all the tiles, just 3 is eonugh for the mini game. Jason was completely dominating in the game.FML!!!!
Rules and Regulation
1) You need to shot the vicks cover onto your opened base line. To get a chance of penalty. The only was to score in this fucking game.
2)Force your opponent to overshot your base line to earn yourself a chance og penalty.
3)You can use your finger to protect your goal.
4) Winner will win a chance to spank your opponent.

Part 2- the end of the week, we went seremban, Ivene house and watch the Seremban hill CHIHUAHUA.

Took out a lot of courage to snap photo of the CHIHUAHUA. Serious, i am a dog phobia!!!
Second stop, we earned a chance to watch the 2012 in MBO at terminal 2.
huh!? So long....


Hope we are not going to rest in pieces during thr year of 2012.


How to raise a happy child???? Please read this for more info.
Of course video was provided!!!


Happy kids Ivene was accidentally took photo by the reporter from thefye.com while having fun with her ride a Seremban Terminal 2!!! fml!!! even a video was captured by the DUMBASS PRODUCTIO~~


And finally, homesweethome@Ampang

A BASKIN ROBIN cake for my aunty birthday. Happy Birthday!!!

The highlight wasn't the birthday celebratioN but the time we consuming the cake. FML!!! The cake had stolen the limelight from my aunty. Of course the cake cost rm138. It is not worth buying, but I am going to request one for my 20th birthday celebration.


I hope to find this guy in order to skip all my exam...FML...just for fun...
And lastly Elson was published on the cover of so called MACHO magazine



P/s: All the photo above was edited by kumfye aka eddy by using his I phone. Just for fun, don't
take so seriously. CHILL LA MACHA!!!
stay tuned to thefye.com for more updates...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

National anthem... Hope won't get sued... ==

qiqi said...

i din go for the movie >.<

vivian said...

hhaha...wts with the kri kanan kri...u guys are really creative!

kumfye said...

anonymous~ This is not natinal anthem just soem kind of patriotic song.

QiQi~yeah you miss out the fun...we all thought you were going with us...haiz

Vivian~You long time din comment on my post already...yeah the guys are really creative

Ken Wooi said...

happy belated birthday?
anyway, nice random activities =P

kenwooi.com

kumfye said...

kenwooi~thx Ken...actually is not my birthday, it was my friend birthday...finishing exam soon...leaving inti soon