Monday, November 9, 2009

Dining @ SS2 Murni

SS2 Murni always be the best spot of dining for me. Everytime I passed by SS2, I think of nothing except SS2 Murni. They are actually running like a mamak store, but it is not a normal mamak stall. They provide a lot of food that other mamak stall didn't provide at all. Overally, the food there was definitely unique comparing to other places. That's why I like to dine there. The most important things are the services provide are fast enough. When you reached the place, you will find out there are few hundreds of people there sitting along the street. Your mind will think "When am I going to be served" . But just stayed chill, and try your best to find you place, sit down and place your order, and after 2-5 miuntes your food are ready. Thanks to their professional waiter there. They can handle 5 to 6 plate per serving, they don't need balck and white when taking your order. They are superb.

Introducing the food:

#1

Mee Raja- King of Mee
Mee serving with prawn, squid, chicken and some chilli and onion. The serving is big enough for 2 person, and of course for me is just nice to fill my stomach.


Chicken chop
This is what I order when I paying my very first visit to the stall. I love chicken chop.


Dragon Pizza
Why it has a name of Dragon Pizza???
You will find out that the shape of the pizza looks like a dragon body and the internal organ of the dragon are the ingredient of Pizza Hut Hawaiian Chicken.


Honeydew blended


settle!!!

6 comments:

Josiah & Renae; said...

i love the mee raja! awesome la seriously. :D

and the mango ice blended.

enough to make my day :D

kumfye said...

haha...yea...the food there was awesome shit

atreyu strange said...

Dragon Pizza is really nice! But I can't finish up most of the food there because the food portion is quite big ler. Haha.

Huai Bin said...

Yeah Murni! Very close to where I live now. I'm moving very soon though. :S

kumfye said...

where are you going to move...i like to read your blog very much

kumfye said...

atreyu~ya...big portion...but i can finish...lmao