Monday, November 16, 2009

Take Away-CHILIS

It was 8.30 pm and I was driving alone at Bangsar. Rain pouring down from the sky, strenghten the aricond in my car. FML!!! Of course i felt hungry too!!! I AM STARVING!!! I rang my temporaly roomie Jason see whether where he was dining. FML!!! He at Maxim. So, I told him to take away a dinner for me. Fml!!! 3 minutes later, he rang me again, said he was not going to take away for because he was heading to the CC for a Dota game. Fine!!! I settle myself. I was stopping outside the Chilis. Suddenly, an idea came up to my mind. Why don't I take away Chiles for my dinner. HehE!!! Good idea yea.


I went in to the bistro and told one of the waitress said I would like to take away. She led me to the place "To Go Order Here". That was the place for the customers who were going to order and received their foodie.





When I was sitting at the bar, I snapped this photo. Haa...I was wondering to order some alcohol during the time I waiting for my meal. There are many types of alcohol, beer anf cocktail provided at Chilis. FML!!! Damn seducing wei...

But I ended up in this (a free Coca Cola offered by the bartender). Better than nothing while waiting. Look like Chivas REgal mixing with Coke?!?

15 minutes later, my order was ready. I grab the bag of food and rush to my car. I am rushing back to Nilai, and join them for a game of Dota. Of course ended up with nothing, because they weren't gaming but studying. FML!! I should dine at Chilis not rushing back consuming cooled food.

No matter how, I was still enjoying my dinner at the hostel. Prouldy present the country fried chicken by the CHILIS.

No comments: