Monday, November 2, 2009

thefye.com

Last week...I had cashout my nuffnang earning that I mentioned early...I had used up the money to purchase my very first custom domain...YES!!! now I am posting on my own webpage.... www.thefye.com

no more www.kumfye.blogspot.com i had shifted to www.thefye.com
of course...you still can get through my blog via the blogspot.com... it will redirect you automatically to my new webpage...thefye...

thx to my buddies...Jason for helping me out a lot...and of course CHIN...lending my your godly item in your wallet...the credit card!!!

thx for all your support...come on continue clicking my advertisement when you dropped by...thefye...need your support very much...good job guys...BRAVO!!!!

stay tuned to thefye.com... for more updates...



p/s: custom domain cost USD10...converting to ringgit is about rm38...

6 comments:

theeggyolks said...

how much did u pay for this domain??I'm planning to get one myself :)

kumfye said...

USD10 about rm38 malaysia ringgit...

Techna said...

COOL!!! thanks for the info.. may be needing it soon (:

kumfye said...

ya...get 1...looks cool with your own domain...

Anonymous said...

Congrats for the new deck hehe~
RM38 per year or month? what server?

kumfye said...

rm38 per year
under blogspot