Monday, December 28, 2009

Xmas buffet @ Tenji



After a tiring trip back from Genting, I were rushing to KL Soho for my xmas buffet dinner with all my family members. Tenji was my choice instead of going Jogoya because I had never try Tenji before. Now , I found out that Jogoya was better than Tenji (Based on my own opinion) . When i reached that place, there were full of people. Luckily, mom made reservation one month before the dinner.


Straight away I rush to the food kiosk for my food after the pretty waitress led me to my table. The first things I did was walk around Tenji to check out which food should I start with. After some time, I decided to start my dinner with some fruits followed with some fresh oyster mixing with some tabassco and squeezed lime juice. After wallop four oyster, time for some shashimi. I got fresh salmon, tuna and abalone. Sushi, my pesonal favourite, of course is a must food for me when I attend a buffet dinner.


DIY steamboat with miso soup. What you need to DIY??? First, you need to pick your steamboat ingredient from the food kiosk. There some main steamboat infredient provided like crab stick, prawn, crab, vegetables, etc. The chef wroking on kiosk will hellp you to fill your pot with some soup. You can choose tomyam, miso, pumpkin or curry. Put the pot on the stove provided on the table and the nearby waiter will help you light up the stove. Then you can start enjoying your DIY steamboat.


Free flow of sushi of course making my stomach bloating. I keep on stuffing sushi into my mouth, as many as I can. Until now I got a bit phobia of sushi. Please don't eat sushi excessively because it may cause you hate sushi for quite some times.


There were one things that Jogoya didn't have. That was the free flow of Carlsberg by Tenji. You can drink as much as you can until you drunk if you dining at Tenji. There beer were non stop keep refilling. If you are a good drinker, Tenji is the best place for you to have your dinner. For me, I didn't  touch any beer that night. Because beer gas will fill my stomach instead of food. If drinking too much beer will cause you felt full to swallow some more food again. I did get some beer from the counter but not myself were for my underage cousins and brothers. They were too young to get beer from counter and they are underage drinker too. FML!!! Why teenagers like beer lah?


Steam prawn with garlic


This was the favourite part when I having my buffet dinner - the dessert bar. Lots of cakes were ready for you to eat. Until you don't know what to take. Rambang mata we called in Malay.


Tempura fried prawns. Don;t know why the plate that filling tempura prawns was empty when I wanted to take some for my dinner. Even at Jogoya there was same things happened. I guess Malaysian people love tempura prawns very much. Thats why the demand is more than supply. Scarcity of tempura prawns always happened in a buffet dinner.


I am a dessert lover.










After the dinner.

I was busying working out everyday to burn my calories that I consumed that night. Meery Xmas people.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wahh free flow carlsberg? Ok set next year's CNY reunion in tenji hahaha

Huei Ying said...

The foods made me very hungry again =(

Carlcow said...

Playing Monopoly can burn calories as well, right eddy? haha!

Sueflyn said...

your photo still very blur leh...

Unknown said...

update update update!!

kumfye said...

jas ~ updated already...never update due to my com broke down

baby mocha ~ thx for droppin by

carlcow ~ monopoly of coz burning fats because kept on laughing at zhen for losing all the game until we lose most of our sleeping time in penang

sueflyn ~ iphone is like that de la..what you expect leh...fml...