Thursday, December 10, 2009

Seeking my twelfth angel

I wasn't blogging for the few days, because I was busying finding my twelfth angel in a book called The Twelfth Angel. For your knowledge, I am not a bookworm actually. Reading of course is not my cup of tea. I can't even read 3 pages before I fall asleep but for this time I had spent 2 days to finish the whole book (222 pages). Remember the last time I finished the whole book was the whole series of Harry Potter (I forgotten I spent how long to finish it).



John Harding - the main character of the book, had a almost perfect life. He was the world second largest computer company senoir manager. His carrer was so bright and a wife (Sally) and a children called (Rick). All the pride and succesiveness of his life had gone in a sudden after the death of his wife and son in a tragic accident. All about now in his mind was to end his as soon as possible with a pistol in his drawer. Before he could pull the trigger, his best freind Bill had showed up himself and asked him to coach a boy little league baseball team - The Angel Team. Hope and purpose once again regained in his life, after meeting the children in the baseball team especially the non-athletic type Timothy. He was weak and small in size and not so good in baseball but yet he was still someone important to the team. He was a person that never ever give up although always finishing up with all kinds of failure. Timothy the twelfth angel of the angel team had pulled Harding out from the hell.



The book was written by Og Mandino, a famous inspirational author.


If you are facing the biggest failure in your life now, please read this book, it may saves your life!!!

If you are having a great success in your life now, please read this book also, you don't know what will happen in the future. Maybe the biggest failure is wating us tomorrow??? Who knows...



日复一日,在每个层次,我会越来越进步

提摩西(TIMONTHY NOBLE)


p/s: ignore the date in the photos. I forgotten to set the date again.

4 comments:

Huei Ying said...

Interested! Will seek for this book next time when I go bookstore :)

Nanged! :)

~Live Life~ said...

Will look out for it soon...=)

Capo Grande said...

same goes here...alongside "Why Men Don't Listen and Women Can't Read Maps"...huhu..

vivian said...

umm....gt eng version? hahaa..it'll take me forever to finish the mandarin version==