Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Childhood memories - capsule station


Remember during the olden days, when I got to the grocery shop near my house, I was sure to cry for a capsule ball from the capsule station. Mom of course will give me 1 ringgit for the capsules. Mystery gifts were containing in the capsule which was attracting some small kids. What you need to do is just pur the coin in to the capsule station, turn the switch 720 degree and a capsule will drop out from the station. And you canc claim your mystery gift inside. Sometimes you can get some cool toys, but sometimes you will obtain some toys that you dislike (pulling mummy t-shirt for another turn again).


Last weekend, I went shopping with my family again. I loitering around 1U and I found this in front of Toys' R ' Us. It woke my childhood memories up again, I having an idea turning the capsule station again. Anf of course I saw the mystery gift was the favourite comic characters during my younger age, Dragonball.  I found out that normal coins do not for the machines. So, I changed some coins from the counter and start tuening the switch. 1 coin cost RM 4 and I changed around 5 that cost my Rm20. FML!!! I spent rm20 for capsule station, not good to let my mom knew that his son was wasting money again.


The first ball came out with a GOKU (Son Goku - Dragonball main character). The gift wasn't my targeted one but I still ok with it. I targeted a Super Saiyan 3 GOKU.


Second ball came out with a combo of Goku, Gohan and GoTrunks. The tow balls above costed me rm20. FML!!! I gotto cut my two balls of already to seel for rm20.



Ready to get some work done with my new capsule toys. Fix them up!!!


And lastly they were fixed and now they were staying at my brother toy's chest for their rest of their life.

Stay tuned

9 comments:

Kristin said...

In younger days, those capsule is much cheaper! Last time it's like you only need to put in 50cent to get it.. now it's getting more and more expensive -.-

kumfye said...

ya...nowdays really expensive...at least rm1 per capsule..haha...but some quality had improved

jfook said...

Wow..I still remember it was RM 0.20 during the olden days...OMG..so expensive....

Dosz said...

damn that is expensive man! btw, don goku is still alluring what even im quite old nw :P

kumfye said...

jfook~ yalah...now infaltion ma...thats why increase price...but the good things is the quality had increased

Dosz~ expensive but worth spending for Goku. Until now I also reading the comic and watch the anime when i was free

Huei Ying said...

Really nostalgic :)

I remember last time buying junk foods also can get mystery prizes :D

kumfye said...

yalo...i still remember tora...the white box chocolate going with some cool toys inside...

Uncle Jo. said...

hihi~ jus did u a same favor ^0^

by d way, u got nice figurine collection here ya~

kumfye said...

ace~ thx man...