Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Lz hometown - Kulim trip part 1

I always said that I wanted to visit Kulim one day during the days at Inti. Most of them treat my word as I talking cock because I was really cocky talking too much cock until people seldom believe what I said. This time I really did what I said last time visit to Lz hometown Kulim. Actually, I never planned to visit her place but since I went Penang, I think that was a only one oppurtunity to let me dropped her place that 400km away from my house.

Here we go!!!!


I was thinking how am I going to get to her place by bus until I saw this small notice on platform 13. I asked many of the counter about bus getting to Kulim they all just answer me "pukul 8 bus mari" , thought of buying ticket from those counter but they said there were no Kulim bus ticket sold go other counter please. And I move from counter to counter, they giving me the same answer, until Lz rang me up and told me that I no need to purchase the ticket from the counter. I just need to pay to the driver directly. Fml!!!


Counter that confused my journey. Fml!!! The clock on the wall showed 7.15 pm that means I need to wait about 1 hour plus for my bus. But I never expect the bus will be punctual because this is Malaysia. All buses in Malaysia except school bus won't be punctual forever. What I need to do now was wait patiently until the bus arrive.


From daylight wait till day off

I waited for approximately 1 and a half hour at butterworth bus stop until my iphone was nearly run out of battery. I left battery life that only can made a few call when I reached Kulim. About 45 minutes later, at last I reached Kulim. YEAH!!! Rang Lz to pick me up at the bus stop. Thanks for her pretty cousin for picking me up to her house and had a dinner there.


Wau!!! My first dinner at Kulim!!! Onion fried egg (my personal favourite), asam fish (made my saliva leaking), green vegetable (long time never eat vege).

Aftert that Lz brother came and pick us back to her house at Kalangan. A quite far away place from Kulim town a kampung area outskirt. I was too tired that night and I off to bed early after a short talk with Lz mom. She was a friendly person and she love to talk a lot also. That so Eddy style.

Early in the morning, I woke up by the sunlight dancing on my face. And walked out with Lz for our breakfast. At last i got chance to breathed some fresh air that never filled up the city. Along the journey there were so many DOGsss and CHICKENsss. I was damn scare of dog and chicken. Fuck my life, I  was useless la!!!


She was busy preparing coffee for her guest of the day - Eddy. I never saw the style of making coffe before. Normally at house, I just take a packet of 3in1 coffe and mix it with hot water and the coffee was ready. A cityboy were totally lost when living in kampung area.

Stay tuned to part 2 !!! I was risking my life for some purpose. Hehe

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wahhh soo long ny update!

Hahahha nice boh coffee made by 'sweetheart'?

szemin said...

long bus ride?? haha! happy 2010 anyway : P

Celine said...

oooo... just write about ur kulim trip to visit ur gf but not about ur penang trip with us la~ sad:(

kumfye said...

jas ~ how you doing at kluang??? come KL la...eddy make you nice coffee

sze min ~ happy new year...how are you

Celine ~ of course i will post about penang dun worry

szemin said...

doing good. no job. waiting for stpm results.

haha!