Tuesday, April 6, 2010

For me everyday is April fool

April fool was a day full of pranking. Your friend (best friend) will set up a lot of trap to let you fall in. You better be careful. Don't ever trust your best friend on that day. What they told you just believe 20% enough already, another 80% should be some pranking stuff.

For me, eveyday was like april fool. Dumbass was living in a world full of lie. There were no such world called honesty in our dictionary. Pranking was our favourite during the college time. Jason was the one who always kena prank because he was easily believe what we all said. His clothes was always stolen during shower and shouting "fuck my life gimme back".

I found this out at Yong's blog. And remind me a prank that my friend done for me.

This happened on the 14th February 2009 was a day with loves. Ya true, that's valentine day. For us, Valentine day was as usual we still need to attend classes no exception maybe some of them skipped their class and go out with fun with their fiancee. I was pass out yesterday night at the Euphoria and I skipped some of the class in the morning and I attended the econ class in the evening. As usual jokes and laughter were surrounding the classroom. Suddenly, a girl knocked the door and she came in to look for a handsome guy called "Eddy". No way!!! There was chick finding me during valentines day during the class. I went out and talked to girl.

Actually, the girl was just a runner to deliver a bouquet for me from a girl (I appointed her as Mr Alpha here). Ms Alpha was a girl they said I would have a huge chance to crush on her. I just accept the bouquet and went back into the class with loud applause from those dumbass. I was start shwoing off my bouquet to the dumbass teasing them they have no chance to receive any bouquet in their entire life (of course joking la). I am just like on the top of the world. I would rated it as a best valentine day ever in my life.

Somehow, my macha econ lecturer had done a analyst on the subject of "Eddy receive flower on valentine day.

Case 1 : He bought himself a bouquet and call people to send him

Case 2 : His male friends bought him this bouquet and sent it to him.

Case 3 : This case can be ignored because this won't happen. A girl sent him a bouquet

Everyone was laughing on his interpretion about my case.

Suddenly, the door knocked again. This time was a boy walked in. WTF!?? Finding me again. He said Ms Beta was sending me this bouquet. Beta was a girl I always talk about but I got no balls to talk to her. How could her sending me present during valentine. I looked at the bouquet on my table and look at those dumbass. Wtf!?? That was a prank. I asked them whether they bought the bouquet for a prank and hoping the answer "No". But the outsome was "YES". Fuck my life. My feeling was dropping from a mountain to the underneath of the sea. Thats hurt man. I was on fire on that moment and they knew the prank was too over. And silence between me and those dumbass for a few days.

Prank #2

This happened on the October last year. I was still under my blanket instead of attending Economic class. My phone rang and someone known as Sarjan Akmal calling from Headquater of PDRM (Polis Diraja Malaysia).

Me : Hello siapa ni?
Sr : Ni sarjan akmal panggil dari PDRM. Nombor saya 432388
Me : apahal ni?
Sr : anda ada 3 saman belum bayar tau?
Me: har? Betul ke?
Sr : Ya. Dan mesti bayar hari ni tau. Kalau tidak, kami akan datang ke rumah tangkap
Me : har? (feeling scare)
Sr : 3 saman ni jumlah 600. kena jelas hari ni juga.
Me : Mana saya kena saman ni? Bila?
Sr : Semua kat KLIA highway. Pada 30 February, 31 april, 6 jun.(stupid me)
Me : oh. ok la. Bayar kat mana ini? Nilai police station bolehkan?
Sr : Tapi mesti mau jelas hari ni. Mau tauhu berapa speed kame tak?
Me : ok berapa?
Sr : 180KM/H
Me : Mana mungkin. Kereta saya tak mungkin bawas ni cepat.
Sr : Yakah. Kamu bukan pandu Mercedes ke?
Me : mana ada la bang?
Sr : yakah?
Me : yala. Saya ni orang miskin mana ada wang beli mercedes.
Sr : oh. Mungkin say buat salah.
Me : Mungkin: (relieving)
Sr : Apa top speed kamu ni?
Me : 160km/h.
Sr : ah, salah juga. Mana boleh bawa cepat sangat. Bahaya tau.
Me : Sorry la boss.
Sr : Jangan bawa cepat tau nanti kena saman pulak.
Me : Ok ok. tau tau.
Sr : Ada satu kesalahan lagi. Kenapa tak datang econ class. (econ lecturer voice)
Me : zzzz. WTF LAAAAA!!!!
Sr : eddywhat happened to you never come class
Me : Sir, why la, why la you pranked me.
Sr : This was your friends idea not mine I just follow only.

I was speechless and I couldn't get back into my sleep again. And my friends laughing me again throughout the dinner. I was lie so embarrassing. WTF.

My godness.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey~miss u all so much~i miss inti life man!!!!besides~i love ur header!is cool~ ^^

kumfye said...

haha..yea lo...nice ma...memory ma...u got long time din come my blog liao lo...hehe...have a nice day at manipal...

goingkookies said...

OMG.. ur econs teacher is HILLARIOUS!!
and ur friends are meanies!! hehe

but at least u have some memories to remember.. =)

hope u dun mind me re posting ur post.. made me laugh.. my first laugh today.. thanks!

kumfye said...

cookies ~ it is ok...no problem....bad memories become good memories when time fade...

woaini_87 said...

OMG, their pranks are so real.. but that valentine one memang buat malu only..

kumfye said...

yalo...very very malu le (covering my face)...fml!!!