Tuesday, April 20, 2010

That's how I treat those who can't attend dinner night!!!

For your information, every Friday was the Ampang gang dinner night. Since, now was the peak exam week, many of them can't attend the dinner. No fucking care. Exam also need to eat. I treat their case as putting aeroplane. Last Friday, only me joshua could made it. Both of us was bbqing at Nak Won and later we were straight down to Jawbreakers for L4D2.


Whne start playing and blood started to spill everywhere every corner of the monitor screen. And suddenly Josh's PC was restarted by its own. Oh my fucking god, we gotta start all over again. OK fine. Let's start again. Holyshit!!! Same things happened again. He was damn pissed off and he wanted to leave the cafe. And ended me sitting there shooting my own teammate.

Suddenly, something popped up in my mind. Why don't we treat those characters inside as the absent Ampang Gang members and shoot them 99 to chill ourselves out. Josh was spectating me while I was shooting them.

#1 Hoi Mei and Soya were knocked out.
After 2 minutes of keep on blasting the bullet on their body, they were now rest in piece. They two was actually quite easy to kill because they were weak even in the real world. Am I right Josh?

#2 Leek's ass got blew up.
Suppose we should play mahjong at his house instead of going out for dinner but he was on a vacation with his Inti coursemate. Bad excuse making people more dulan. We chose to blow his ass up with the machine gun. We took about 3 minutes only to blow his ass until the blood everywhere. But he was a great tanker, he was like invunerable to gun. Only done some damages on him. He was still strong stanidng there. But kesian the ass all blood damn wai.

#3 I shoot him He help me shoot the zombie behind me
I thought he was going to pull the trigger on me but actually he was aiming on the zombie behind. No fucking care. Keep on killing.

#4 Half dead
We can't manage to kill him in the end. He rather to open the safe door and run to the group of zombie and let them kill him. His fucking style. Must die with pride.

Hope after they see this post and attend coming Friday dinner night.

1 comment:

szemin said...

haha!

depends on where are you guys going.
see how la. heheh!
don't feel like kacau-ing ma!

: D