Wednesday, April 28, 2010

McDonald Double Dutch



Since McD came out with the super value McValue lunch time, McD had become the popular lunch among the people. Now, they had done a great job again, having double size for all those burgers except some cheap one. Everything go double up and so the price also double. You know la, price was always directly propotional to the size.

I was highly attracted by the McDouble promotion. Becaue why, last time when having McD one set wasn't enough to fill my huge stomach until i need to get some expensive and not worth eating McNugget to fill the leftover space. But now, McDouble had settle my problem. I can straight away having one set to settle my meal.

Here comes the fat increasing burger. When somethings started to double up, everything was started to double up too. The fat you gain will be double, the calories will be double up and the price will be double as well and too your weight. If you are on your diet plan, you are not recommanded to for this meal.

Lets introduce the improved product with a new packing made it a brand new burger that McD never had last time. Whole juicy chicken thigh spicy Mcdeluxe would be my first choice from the menu.

Make sure your mouth big enough to bite those burgers. You loss all your cool style when you having a bite on those giants.

Was still the same only with one more fillet.

I was drooling when taking the picture when I saw the cheese melting and flowing down from the two storey high burger. Used to be my McD meal when having McD during the diet plan.

Everyone favourites. Now even doubled up my desire to McChicken.

No comment on those well-known burger. Just go and get one for your supper now, if you are not on your dieting plan.

Go try this out now at your nearest McD outlet. You will find something different. Teach you all one style of eating. Tell your friend to order different burger from you. And you two can exchange the meat with each other. Now, you all can have two different taste only in one burger. Isn't it a good idea?

They made for us, we pay for them.

My stomach was bloated. I need some exercises also to get rid of my fats. Gym here I come!!! Yawning* Time to sign off. Good night world!!!

4 comments:

dblchin (double chin) said...

Wow! I didn't notice mac changed their packaging! nice~

Kenzo said...

McDeluxe for my lunch today =D

Meitzeu said...

thx for visiting my blog.
=)
Been thinking of having Mc D today.

yi ching said...

*slurp* feel like want to have a spicy chicken mcdeluxe right now.=D