Thursday, March 18, 2010

Karma is like a boomerang

Karma is like a bitch boomerang. First and foremost, I must say that there would be no secculent food involved in this post. It's gonna be so-not-eddy-style. I actually dedicated this post to a friend of mine, hottest hunk in my eddy friend list. Initially I was going to cross the word, bitch but since I'm not using wordpress. hmm perhaps i should consider of changing someday.

One of  my friend ( I named him Mr K here) told me about he is undergoing karma condition. One night when we having dinner together, we were talking about another Mr S very sad romance. Mr S was down in love with his best friend girl. Sorry, should be best friend ex -girl I think. We were talking about he will be the macha of his best friend. We keep on tease him laughter were surrounding him until he dunno how to react to us. We were discussing how do him going to face her best friend. I understand teasing people wasn't good and karma maybe happen. We still couldn't believe about karma. We continue our "good" work until the end of our dinner. After few weeks, Mr K rang me to have a heart to heart talk. He said he won't teased anybody anymore because karma really working. He was greatly into his best friend ex-chick also. He got no one to tell except me. He was suffering that time and dunno what to do until he came out with the pharse "Karma is like a boomerang". One day, I was yumchaing with Mr K and he said he was missing someone - his best friend ex-chick. At first, I thought he was just talking cock because based on his record his word only can believe 0.1% and the others are all cock and bull story. You know la. I'm skeptic I need evidence. After many evidences he showed me, I am now believe what he was saying and the most important part was I started believing the word "karma".

My advice here was to tell you all, do not do something bad to your friend beside you or you will get the punishment. What you said to your friend will then happen on yourself also. It is just like boomerang. In the end it will come back to yourself. SO do mind your word to your friends from now onwards. Karma wasn't just a word. It was a fact since the ancient time.


No comments: