Thursday, January 28, 2010

How will I spend my angpau money???

During the younger age, my mom was stopping me using up my angpau money for my personal purpose. Normally, she will help us saved all the money into our account. But now I have grown, she had gave me the right to spend my own property (angpau money la) doing what I want. Since when, I really forgot. I got a few years never save my angpau money in the bank already. I found out that I wasn't spending the money on my favourite object but I was spending on my daily life (for food, movie, petrol etc.) Whats the point spending on that ,since my pocket money was more than enough for that. So for this year I got a full plan on HOW I SPEND MY ANGPAU MONEY.


It is the time to reveal my plan for $$$ to the world.

#1 Dinner In The Sky

Recently I had watched a programme on astro (I forgotten what programme) that always introduced weird and dangerous stuff. I was admiring the people who had try dining in the sky. How do you feel when you are dining 150ft above the ground? So what was on your mind when I told you the idea of dinner in the sky? What you expect from it? I am sure you will think about having dinner on the topest floor of Dubai Burj Tower with cosy chair and table serving marvellous dinner in the sky. For me dining on the topest floor of Burj wasn;t challenging enough.

So what was that challenging sky dinner...
This was what I expect to be my ideal sky dinner. Dining 150ft above the ground with crane hanging massive table and chairs. I know it was a bit insane but I can tell you once in a life time everything you must try. I think even you had the best chef for me above the sky cooking for me the most delicious food, I wont actually had the appetite to enjoy the food. Because this was a quite life risking task and everything in my brain wasn't about the nice food but the scene when I fly out from the table. urghhhh!!!

What am I waiting for, for a mere 10,000 euro was enough for me to throw a sky dining party!!!! Invitation card will send to you all shortly.

#2 Buy the whole team of Liverpool

These were all the players and coaches I wanted to buy. For your information, Liverpool was suffering throughout the season they eliminated from the Champions league, FA Cup, League Cup and dropping out from the top four.

The first thing that I going to do was to sack this Hero!!!!!


And bring in


In order to return the glory
And finally You will never walk alone. Shaun and Gope you will be invited to the team and played for me to return the glory. Your jersey and contract were ready. Call me when you see this post. Shiva, you are hired to trimmed the grass at anfield.

#3 Staying in Burj Al Arab Hotel

Burj Al Arab Hotel, world's most luxurious and only seven star hotel on the planet.


Sleeping in the royal suite enjoying the most luxurious moment of my life. Taking some of the hotel souvenir for all my friends. Shampoo for Jason, bodyshampoo for Yong, Sanitary bag for Agent 67....

In order to achieved above dream, I need the cooperation of my friends and family.

Finally happy chinese new year people

14 comments:

Carlcow said...

what about carl?

kumfye said...

lend you my iphone la...

woaini_87 said...

i think u gotta take RM1000 from every1 lar...
hehe

kumfye said...

woaini ~ also not enough lo...haha

Charmaine Pua said...

Wow u got so much angpau money ar? Geng!

Gossiping Celebrities

Isteri kepada Suami said...

Wooooowww... a lot of angpau ea...how about if u share 20% with me...can arrr..hehehe

regards,
Triplesmiley

kumfye said...

charmaine ~ I was daydreaming...haha...I hope i really got that much of money

smiley ~ as i said, i was daydreaming...wait when i daydreaming again...then i transfer 20 percent into you account

David Chong Property(M) said...

thanks for ur visit!! yay, that song i also like! hahas !! have a nice day!!

nebular said...

Hey, keep the ang pau for me too, btw thanks for drop by at my blog.

kumfye said...

david ~ where can dl the song oo

nebular ~ haha...sure...help you to nang your ads lo...

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

kumfye said...

HUH!? lame post help you out...haha....anyway thx for dropping by

Anonymous said...

Opulently I agree but I dream the list inform should secure more info then it has.

Hypro said...

Hey bro,
Hope your dream may come true one day.

Visit my blog on How To Earn 5 figure income per month online :)

1st 100% Commission Program in Malaysia.

http://kerjahypro.blogspot.com