Thursday, January 14, 2010

Lz hometown - Kulim trip part 2

Why I mentioned that I was risking my life for some purpose??? Haha!!! Lz was driving me out with her manual car. I think I should buy more insurance before I went Kulim. Normally, is me who drive people go here go there, instead of people driving me go here go there. Finally, I chosen the road had not been taken by anyone - get myself on the passenger sit.


Luckily her skill wasn't as bad as I thought earlier. Out of my expectation she can drove extremely good but with top speed that more than 50km/h. Jangan cepat asalkan selamat!!! Maybe she was thinking about my safety. Thats why she wasn't going so fast.

Actually the place that we heading towards not far away from her place but we took quite some time to reach that place due to her slow and steady driving. And finally we reached the Hutan Lipur Kalangan.








I had been a long time didn't went to this type of places that filling with fersh air and clear and clean water and greeny jungle. During my college, I was surrounding by tons of unknown chemical and the familiar organic compound ethanol that pulling my leg down in my chemistry exam. I think the only greeny things I can found in room last time was PM box instead of the greeny jungle that  I found out at Kulim.



The water was freezing cold. Even my feet that full of fats that accumulated during the olden days were not enough to protecting me from the coldness of the water.


Her brother. Another dota kaki. Remind me the days that dotaing during the college period.




Thank you Chia Ren for treating me the famous wantan mee and braised chicken feet at Kulim. According to Chia Ren, the owner of the wantan mee stall was selling wantan mee until staying in a luxury bungalow and driving mercedes. See anything will happen in the world. Not said you are a doctor or lawyer you deserved to drive BMW or BENZ.

I think I should stop right now to continue with my books that reading for this few weeks.
Next post coming, Found out a big secret about Lz. Hehe....She learned something new.
Stay tuned!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks damn yummy leh d wantan mee!(:
Sure ah after cny I go find you :D

kumfye said...

I think you singalingam ny...fml....I found another wantan mee stall at Penang lagi cun