Saturday, May 16, 2009

what is on my study desk

so...how do you think what are the neccesities sholud be on the table of an a level student...
books...stationary...dictionary...revision....notes...
as an a level student i had nth mentioned above on my srudy desk...ftw...
i got only a pile of rubbish ony my table...
so lets check it out what are on my table now...


so...here is my study desk...double storey desk...
see what are on my desk...do u see any book there???
ftw...it doesn't look like a student study desk...

lets check it out what is on the 1st floor...
so we have a golden boots in front of the pink mirror...
guess before u ask me what is the uses of the golden boots...
haha...sure u all can't get the answer...
becoz it is a lighter that i won in REDBOX SEREMBAN 2...
i clinched the champion of the SODA DRINKER...see who was the fastest to finish a big cup of soda...
i ahve a cute can drink...follow by a cube clock...deodorant...
and here comes the dangerous item...butane...universal lighter refill...
highly flammable...that enough to burn my room up...
some ester...some styling foam...POLO BLACK...my body fragrance...
and the ultimate DEWARS...
a more detail glance of the upper deck

lower deck...we got lotion...empty HELLO PANDA tin...
LIVERPOOL bottle...and empty yogurt bottle...
and some messy wiring...toilet roll...
car key...keyboard...watch...and all sort of rubbish...
so make sure ur table was different from mine...an ideal study desk should free from the above item...and full of books...not make ur study desk look like rubbish dump...

5 comments:

Sueflyn said...

so messy still dare to show us ar u.. haha

kumfye said...

yalo...very messy...haiz

Carlcow said...

i know you have tidied it b4 u take the pic edi.. haha

kumfye said...

yala...already tried my best to tidy it already...haiz...what to do

-sue- said...

lik det call tidy alr ar..
wa.. u really hv to learn how to tidy lo..