Friday, May 29, 2009

sudden plan to sunway

As usual...my life in inti was full of excitement...
i was waiting them to finish their physic lab exam...
to go sunway...for lunch...suggested by liren...
actually we weren't purposely went there for lunch...
is just that liren need to fetch MAO back from sunway...
so we went there to have our lunch also in the same time....


yummy...california roll...


prepare to wallop my roll...


necessities when u having your japanese meal...
oppsss...i forgotten smth...WASABI...
i hate WASABI...make me feel very umcomfortable...
sigh...



hoho...main course time...KODOMO BENTO...
cost rm13.90...so worth eating...
in consist of deep fried prawn...fish....beat....yam...chicken...
and rice...
settle the bento in 10 minutes time...it was amazing...
hope someone can prepare the kind of bento for me next time...
haiz...dunno must wait till when...ftw...

bill time...i flashing out the money from my wallet again...
sigh...i am undergoing dead broke conditon...after the meal...
ftw...ATM time...
no smoking please...although u are in the toilet...
thx...


my reward...hehe...bravo...
get this in catch up...cool...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

update pls! XD

Teressa said...

bring me to sushi king also!!! ><

www.hustler.com.my said...

mind i join?!