Monday, May 11, 2009

happy mothers day

First of all...happy mother days to all the mothers in the world...
my family planned to have their dinner with us at a restaurant near kajang...
ftw...i forgetten the time already...i am freaking late for the dinner...
my macha la screw it...i get scolded by my dad of coz..
he keep on calling me when i was driving asking me whether where i reached...
i damn pressure...blurt out a lot of foul language...
by the way...i knew my dad was damn pissed off...
so i apologized to him...i screw my day la...my mood gone...
the restaurant was full house...actually every where was the same la...
coz today mothers day...no choice...we waiting outside for quite a long time...
to be seated...ftw...at last...we got two tables...
thought can had our dinner very soon...because we all are damn hungry...
ftw...we waited for 1 hour before they served the dishes...exactly 10 something....
we only start our dinner...pissed off...
see jason hungry face...he was damn pissed off...
he wasn't so happy nowdays...smth had happened...

they too were having dinner with my family....

snack for us...when we were waiting for the dishes...
ftw...i got no mood to eat the snack also la...
mom...happy mothers day...haha...the short guy who wearing white doraemon t shirt
was my youngest brother...we were waiting for the dinner...

at last the first dishes served...
BUDDHA JUMP OVER THE WALL...
a soup cooked with abalone...black chicken...
sea cucumbers...scallop...and other herb...
taste good...maybe because we are too hungry...
jason was taking a sip of red wine...
pls dun simply talk and sing...after the drink la...
i know you were very down...





the children favourite...mee...
they walloped nearly whole plate of the mee la...
ei...left some for me la...=.=




ftw...the head of the prawn was bigger than dildo...

only 4 of us eating the fish...ftw...kids don't like fish...

dessert...peach bun...with kaya inside...


our table was in a mess...i don't feel guilty la...
because the restaurant made me waited for so long...
we all slowly clear the table...
ftw...i am ready to go back and sleep...
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

No comments: