Friday, May 15, 2009

carl's jr...best of the best

at last i finished the first paper for AS...
hope i will pass with flying colour in the mathematics paper...
to reward myself after squeezing my brain juice during the exam...
i decided to treart myself good...
so i went to have lunch with mum at CARL'S JR (PAVILLION)...
of coz my mum bought me the lunch...as usual...




after taking our order at the counter...
i only get my drinks...a empty 12 oz cup...
we must filled up our cup by ourself...
at the dispenser....they provide a lots of drink...
coke...sprite...100 plus...strawberry...coffee...tea...iced lemon tea...
of coz...it is unlimited refilled...


wow...see the burger is bigger than ur face...
this wasn't the burger i order...ftw...


CARL'S slogan

given a number 90...to wait to be served...
at last my burger served...out of my expectation...
the burger was not big enough...
fish & chips serving with fries

take a big bite of the burger...
yummy...damn nice...
haha...the chicken taste extraordinary...
wu la la...
natural cut fries...y say so...
actually the fries served in carls were a little different from other fast food outlet...
they fries were cut into fries shape from raw potatoes...
when u see clearly...u still manage to see some potatoes skin on the fries...
al least it is healthier compare to the normal fries
so...check this out...when u are free..
but pls make sure u have some cash in ur wallet...
a piece of red paper money is not enough...
it is not cheap as you think...
hiak..hiak...hiak...

No comments: