Tuesday, April 28, 2009

what...i scare CAT...

wth...ftw...
i scare of cat...
gosh...
my size is 30 times of a cat...
i still scare the cats...
walau...
remember last time i had my diner with my family...
a cat pass by under the table...
wtf..
u know how i reacted...
i quickly lifted up my leg on the chair...
and accidentally knocked the dining table...
wth...some dishes were spilled out...
damn embarrassing...
of coz get scolded by dad...


everytime i go wantan mee at nilai...
i also scare...
because there got a lot of CAT...
meow...meow...meow...
damn scary...
sometimes while i eat...i put my leg on the chair also...
wth...like a sissy la...
but now i seldom went there...because there got a lot CAT...
sorry friend...i always refused to go wantan mee for supper...



last time...i went marvellous nasi lemak stall near my house...
ftw...i saw my enemy again...CAT...
i did the same thing...put my leg on the chair...
damn weird...

dunno y i scare CAT....
maybe they are dirty...
maybe the fur are 'geli'
maybe they will hurt me...
maybe something horrible happen during my childhood...
who knows...


wow i dare to snap the photograph of a cat...
juz because it is busy enjoyiing it drink...
before that the cat passed by beside me...
i was damn SCARE la...
put the leg on the chair again...

pls drink your water...don't come and disturd me...
i am nothing with you...

11 comments:

Chloe Lee said...

haha
now i know your 死穴 liao...

Unknown said...

meowww!!!
hahaha...
so dai dam take cat pic ah?
lol...

kumfye said...

cheh...bring a cat come la...i sure run away...

Teressa said...

my god...
you macam garfield lerrr
but afraid of cats?
lol

kumfye said...

wth... i looked like garfield...am i??? serious???

Sueflyn said...

walao u scare cats de ar...

kumfye said...

cheh...cannot meh...

Christal^^ said...

hahaha....tis is y we r frens.... sked of cat....lol.. hv to check the bottom of the table b4 eating... lol

kumfye said...

christal...u also scare cat de meh...same channel wor...haha

Teressa said...

christal acceptable larr
you arr...
tak boleh oo!

kumfye said...

aiya...next time go out eat if got cat...teressa u help me settle ok...haha...