Wednesday, April 22, 2009

boring life

today went central point with mom...met my cousin there...
quite boring also...
had our lunch at BLACK CANYON...
name like very gempak...but the food there is not as good as i imagine...


today special...rm18.90++



my main course...totally different from the picture in the menu...


appetizer...grilled chicken salad...



5 pieces of chicken cost me rm8.90



half-way back home...my car out of fuel...



i am lovin it



my brother lunch...mc chicken...




really wanted to bite 1 big mouth...

and finally...i met of my best friend...isaac...
he working as an insurance agent (great eastern) now...
who wan buy insurance just find him...
he is a person that we can trust a lot...


see...his face so honest...

so...that was my day....
boring right...

No comments: