Wednesday, April 29, 2009

coming soon

Tonight wan watch movie anot???
ok..la...on..la...
so...7.30 i come and fetch u la...
before i started my journey...teressa told me that...
i better be punctual...so i had tried my best to be puctual...
but i failed...i late for 45 minutes again...
so so so sorry leh...
that was a massive jam out there...
i tried my best ad...
this is not the 1st time also...
i really really trapped in jam...this phot was snapped to prove i really caught in the jam

my speed on the road....

actually...we planeed to watch at kepong jusco...
but we changed the destination to KLCC...
coz the screening there is much more earlier than kepong jusco...
so get everything...ticket...popcorn...drinks....

the movie called "COMING SOON" and coming soon in cinema 12 march


neccesities during movie


look at her...she was damn SCARE...

1st time i took the picture of KLCC
sth bad happened...ftw...
i forgot where i parked my car...
this is not the 1st time...
actually i parked my car at P2
but then i went P1to find my car...
see...how noob am i...
haha...sure get scolded by teressa la...
faster rush home...coz my shit is coming out soon...
arghh...speed and speed and speed...
rush into the toilet...
&^%*%&*%*&....
settle...arghhh...
that is what she said about the movie...haha
she wasn't scare at all...
but for me....haha...
sure got a bit scare la...

10 comments:

Teressa said...

you so jin gak!
you print screen...
hahaha

kumfye said...

i use w850 snapped de la...

Sueflyn said...

yer 2 of u so shuang.. go watch movie...T.T
i oso wan ler dai bo... so cham la here...
haiy...

eh.. teressa watch horror film will scare de meh haha...

dai bo..u go shitting dun nid to tell us gua...

kumfye said...

haha...nth to blog jor ma...when u come back then go watch again lo...

Teressa said...

oh ya lurrr..
using your beh gai hp, must change d! XDXD

sue, i not scare lurr...
only scare the sounds...
hahahahaa
and dai bo like to tell us about his shit one
get used to it bahh
lol

kumfye said...

yalo...haiz...

szemin said...

hey there...
linked you up.
haha. how are things going on...?
last time we met was in the lrt if i'm not mistaken.

anyway, here's to busier months ahead! take care : )

kumfye said...

ya...last time we met up was in the lrt...haha...never expect u got view my blog...haha

Chloe Lee said...

sueflyn, they also din call me wat...
so is nothing different between u in australia n me in malaysia...
=(

kumfye said...

aiyo....this is a sudden plan ma...very hard to contact 1...and then the next day u got class wor...