Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Today was a fairytale

Not much to mention about the Valentine's days. Just dropped by here just to wish every peeps in the world Happy Valentine's Day. I had a date with statistic tonight just a million thanks to my lecturer having the assignment due date one day after Valentine's day. So, I am not going to be lonely tonight at least I focus my mind on my statistic task which make me to forget about what is happening on today. 

"I Love You" the code of Valentine's day. So, to show my respect to this glorious day. I decided to put on my only "I LOVE" t shirt in my wardrobe.


 We do love Valentine's day as well.

If people out there asked me about my closest relationship.
Hell no. I will answer them "My closest relationship is with my iphone 4."


Thank god it's vibrating now. Received some facebook updates from some friends about their Valentine's day special. And of course some wishes from those gayboy and single ladies.

Valentine's day = money matter
Rose = money
Chocolate = money
Soft toys = money
Fine Dining = money

If you got the money and no one to spend with it. You can try this out. Spend a cheap bouquet to your dude to set him up. I mean a prank to fill up your lonely valentine.


I flashed back quite a lot when looking at this cute little bouquet that my dude set me up during Valentine's day. I considered it a crazy prank. It really works. Try this out.


"True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen."