Monday, February 14, 2011

Pre Departure

Yes! Finally, I am now free again to do some update on my blog. The last post was like 6 months ago. Actually I thought of stopping blogging but my thought failed because I had too many things to blog about my life in England. I can't consider the life here were wonderful because sometimes school life may be quite dull but things always gone wild and fun during weekends and of course my very first winter break.

Well. I am now stepping on the land of British since 18th September 2010. The date of 2010 reminds me to wish you guys Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Starting a new page of my life in a new place were a great experience and challenge to me. First, I am going to be alone in overseas for a few years with only go home once a year. Homesick always popped out in my mind when I looked at my family photo on my study desk. Remember the first day I arrived, my tears were really rolling down from my face when I unloaded my trunks. That was a really good experience to me and I had a step close to become a tough man. Friends are of course the remedy to cure your homesick.

Well. Let's stop the emotional words and go on with some interesting stuff with looking on some of my days in England.


Having some Hoegaarden chill out session with a few best friend before I departure for England. Normally a man will at least having one pint of beer instead of having a half pint of beer. And one of my pussy friend Mr Man Yao had made a pussy move by ordering half pint of Hoegaarden. Later on, Cow one of my best mate in Malaysia had wrote a caption for this photo in facebook. The beer had ordered according to the cock size. You know what I meant. Man Yao you such a pussy guy!


That was my not so heavy trunks to check in. Look at the nescafe on top of the luggage. Some necessities that you hardly can get it in England. Even if you find some, you still can't find the Malaysian taste. I need it for assignment and be the remedies for burning the midnight oil as well.


Yeah. At last Swan had met her all time idol Koo Kien Keat (a Malaysian Badminton superstar). That was her dream to catch him up for a photo. And now I had fulfilled her dream coincidentally. That's a picture few hours before I left Malaysia. Let's talk about how we met him. We were sitting outside the Mcdonald near the departing escalator. And suddenly one of my friend shouted Lee Chong Wei. Yeah cool. Mr Lee just passed beside me and I missed a photo session with Dato Lee. Swan said maybe we will meet Mr Koo as well. And yes, Mr Koo walking towards us and  don't want to miss the opportunity to take photo with him.


I am boarding the MH002 and ready to leave. ByeBye Malaysia and see you guys in one year time. I will be back.





No comments: