Thursday, June 3, 2010

Miserable car incident

There were two miserable things that happened to my car past few weeks. Comparing with those who crash their car with 160km/h mine was just a small matter. But for me, having these two fucked up incident had costed me a lot of problem.

Incident 1:
I was just finished watching thomas cup cup live in Stadium Putra. I had a glance at my phone, damn  it was already 12 in the midnight. I rushed to my car that parked far away from the stadium. Here I reached my car. And key was forced into the starter to run the car. Fuck my life!!! I can't start my car. I tried for more than 20 times by twisting and turning the starter and I gave up. I am blacked out. Don't know what to do. I had no experience when car broke down. I tried to calm myslef down and had an idea now about open up the bonnet. Ishhh... I don't know where to open it. After searching for 5 minutes, and the switch appeared and the bonnet opened up. So what I got no idea after seeing those engine and parts in the bonnet.

Screw up myself la. As a man we should know more about how the car engine run about. I can tell not all the guys can tell what happened to their car when their car broke down. I called up the 24 hours service center and the foreman came to save my day. He discovered my car battery had dried out. I had to change my battery earlier because I having difficulty when starting the car. I should had realise it earlier. The foreman advised me not to change the battery now because the price was expensive in the midnight. Normal battery was about RM130 but they charged RM250 in the midnight and I don't have that kind of money with me that time. So, jump start had taken part and the car got his power back for once. The foreman told me not to shut down the engine until you reached home and park your car well or you need to do the jump start again. I had lost RM50 for doing jump start in the midnight. And the other day my car was sent to service and now it was running smoothly. The worst part was not about losing RM50. The worst part was the car breaking down in the midnight and we became the food of the mosquitoes. And I forced to reach home by 2am.

Incident 2 :
Incident two was abit ridiculous. I was having Hung Kee wantan mee near Jalan Loke Yew. After finishing my lunch, I had noticed my front number plate had been stolen or maybe dropped.


After sometimes I realised my number plate had stolen by someone while I was having lunch. Screw that buglar that stole the number plate. I was forced to buy a new number plate again.


For those who driving the older version of MYVI SE please beware because you may lost your number plate in the future. As we know, number plate has no value. Even you stole the number plate away, you can sell it with a good price because it is just a rectangular plastic with some plastic number on it. But for myvi se the there was a holder for the number plate. The holder was attached to the front part of the car before the number plate was apply to the holder. The holder itself costs about Rm39. I just predicted the culprit was Myvi SE driver that lost his number plate holder. That's why he need mine to replace his. Macha you can't pay RM39 to get a new one meh?

I nearly never realized that they changed the wrong number for me. My initial number for my car was WRE 2892. They fixed WRE 5892 for me. I nearly got a piece of saman from the cop. But later on, they fixed back for me. I got myself losing to Magnum and 3D for the new number plate.

11 comments:

Reanaclaire said...

sorry...i cannot help smiling at your dilemma.. i also experienced once breakdown before last time, i left my car in Jaya Jusco and next morning, mechanic changed the new battery.. thank God my car was still safe in Jaya Jusco whole night.. :) about stealing number plates, that was too much!

kumfye said...

claire ~ breakdown very fucked up one...if people wans steal your car...they should fix yor car first....how could they stole a breakdown ca without fixing ut...

Nash said...

haha, what a tragedy!
nanged u kumfye...~

ohmywtf said...

oh god..how can they be so blur to fix the wrong number plate?? lol

smallkucing said...

eh got buy number ekor or not? Maybe will strike leh

As for the stolen car plate number, remember to make a police report coz the thief might not take it not for sell but to use for robbery or crime.

jfook said...

Um..RM 10,000 and three days and two nights stay in some place which is yet to be revealed. LOL

kumfye said...

nash ~ really tragic...hope wont happen in the future..

omgwtf ~ yalo...nanti police tangkap kena saman pulak

small kuching ~ both also got buy

jfook ~ wau nice price...hope u can make it la...

Call me A.S for AkiraSabine said...

So, have you learnt about car mechanics now? hehhe.. At least learn something from a miserable incident hor? Check the level of your battery frequently..

Pike-chan said...

Happens to me too about the car batt. How about buying those maintenance free one?

kumfye said...

akira ~ yea i learnt about it now..haha...miserable is for learning

Pikey ~ will try..

Anonymous said...

How should you perform a reverse license plate owner research? I would like to know whether there is any type of way you can enter in a license plate number on-line and see the full name of the individual if it is associated with or the address of that person. Can someone help me? It is an The state of illinois license plate with S right at the end of it. Please email me if you can investigate or post if you know the best way to do a totally free one. Thanks so much.