Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I am a true England die hard

Football fever was all around the world now. All the topics that going around us are just only about football, the team, the players and the match. Of course a lot of critics to those team that performed badly in the world cup. What team you support dude? I support England. You know, most of the Malaysian support England because they knew the players very well since we saw their face every weekend on the TV. Many of them out there critics alot and said the are not going to support England anymore. If you really a die hard fans to a team you should be performed like me.

10 random things to be a die hard fans of England :

You must giving your best support to them no matter the team winning or losing. No team in the world can maintain 100% unbeaten record. So always prepare to facing the lose. Ball is round anything can happen out there.


You know your team well. Even when people critics about your team, you still will have something to defend your team.


Always believe miracle to happen even you know it wont happen.



When watching England game, you will be very nervous even more nervous when having sex  for the first time.


When opponent scored a goal to draw the game or the opponent are keep on attacking England goal, you will angry till you hope they will lose in this match but what you hope is not what you hope inside your heart.



When they performed badly, you will critics a lot but all those critics was because I am too die hard to England.



Friends beside mestarted to not supporting England or pursuit me to support other strong guns but I will always find an excuse to pursuit myself to support England .


Even your team kena trash by other people, you will still held your head high and tell people you supporting England.


I knew other teams were way stronger than England. But I will only praise those team but not leaveing England alone and support them.

And the last one even I am freaking busy, I still spend my time checking the latest update of the team and watch their match.

I am an England fans since I first time watching football, although everytime they show us hope but later on they will give us lots dissapointment. They are not winning any silverware after the 1966 world cup but I believe miracle will happen someday or maybe today. People are critizing the team and the player but still here supporting them.

11 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

all the best to england =)

Reanaclaire said...

all the best to u Kumfye.. very yeng!

Unknown said...

LOL! Nice post macha. Come join the Germany gang la hahaa

IxoR@ said...

england... england... england...

;D

kumfye said...

kenwooi ~ haha...you support england??

claire ~ thx

jas ~ tell u la...my england will beat your germany in last 16

ixora ~ ahhh...u are an england fans?

Thristhan.com said...

All the best to England dude :)

kumfye said...

thristhan ~ yea lo...all the best to england

zhYee said...

I like those ddly pictures. Nice! =D

kumfye said...

zhyee ~ ddly ppl only will like ddly de picture...hahaha....

Jasmine said...

hey there lol

the photos are totally Hilarious

good one !!!

InBliss said...

Argentina! :P