Sunday, October 18, 2009

cook in front of you, eat in front of him

dear readsers long time no see...
sorry for my late update...
because nilai inti extreme broadband (EBB) was suck nowadays...
it is like unwilling to let me to update those photo into my blog....fml...
no wonder people here called it extreme bullshitband...instead of the the above one...

two weeks ago...i went pavillion...of course i am not going there for shopping...
i was there for my Iphone...and i was there for food also...
i love pavillion food republic very much...you name it...you get it...
this time I had choosen Teppanyaki....
located at the corner of food republic...

oh no....the shop was full of people...
and i am starving...when looking at the chef cooking other people dinners...
fuck my life...i should went there earlier...and not went to the Maxis for my Iphone...


He was my man of the day....my chef...
he was going to cook in front of me...
and i was going to eat in front of him...

see the juicy meat chop...
my saliva was leaking out...
while the chef was concentrating on his work...
normally Teppanyaki food cooking on a very hot plate...
ingredients are meat(chicken, beef, seafood)+green vege+bean sprout
serving with some gravy...and black pepper sauce
at last...he handle my food...
first...he was going to cook the green vege...
i cant wait until he finished cooking...
i was about to just rush in...and helped him to cook also..

tadahhh..first dish was settled...
green vege was lying in a piece of aluminium foil..
and get ready to be eaten

a mountain full of bean sprout was cooked with some soy sauce...



and here comes the main dish...
chicken chop...
some garlic and red chilli was lying on the surface of the chicken...
when the chicken was sizzling on the hot plate....
reading to be cooked...for me...

this is the whole appearance of my Teppanyaki set...
is it delicious....haha...i bet is...
no time to lose...enjoy EDDY...
close shot...
i was hungry too..
when i updating this food post...
i am here signing of for supper....
good night...Bon Appetite...

1 comment:

ching said...

Time: 04.45am
Currently doing: viewing your blog
Random shout: i'm STARVING!!