Saturday, October 17, 2009

at last i get my i phone 3gs

dear readers sorry for no entry for 2 days...
i was busying with my new toys iphone 3gs...
oh ya...i got it already...on wednesday...
collected my iphone at pavillion maxis centre...
of course...i am still blur blur with my iphone..
still not so familiar with the phone..
maybe i am not smart enough to handle a smart phone...


so let me tell you all my story how i get my iphone...
the story must start on the september 11...which was my birthday too...
on that night...my dad brought us out for dinner at the chilli bar....
here's the conversation that night...

dad: son what u want for your 19th birthday
me : nah...no need la..small matter only
dad: really or not???
me : serious la...seriously no need...every year also got birthday one ma
dad: why don't you get a new phone...since your phone was so old and not functioning well
me : still can use what
dad: haha...people like you dare to take out that antique to talk in the public meh...haha
me : speechless
dad: go get one la...as your birthday present this year
me : any phone i like arrr???
mom : you said u want i phone...
dad : then go buy la...
me : serious shit ar...
mom : so lets go pavillion tomorrow la...order your iphone and i need to do some shopping

that is how i get my new toy...haha...EDDY...you are a lucky boy la...lol


my new toy...so cool...



16GB iphone 3gs white


the fastest, most powerful iPHONE yet...

9 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

wah.. envy lah! =P

kenwooi.com

Allison said...

cool buy! :)

kumfye said...

haha...kenwooi...u from inti nilai izzit...lol...

Kennee said...

Wahlau!!! U so lucky ah... XD

kumfye said...

ya la...lucky kids here...hahah

qiqi said...

STAY AWAY FROM ME LOL

kumfye said...

Why la...won't explode one la...chill chill

Ken Wooi said...

i was from inti nilai. graduated edy.. how come you know? =P

kenwooi.com

kumfye said...

hahah...saw ur newest post....ur hostel room door colour....lmao...i think i saw u bfore la...are intima exco last year