Monday, September 21, 2009

wait and eat

13 september 2009...i was walking alone in PAVILLION...
waiting my youngest brother that having fun with 7 chicks at time square....
and a bugle texted me that he was coming to PAVILLION later...
he wanted to have some shopping spree with his dollar....
rich bugle la...got a lot of cash...
so he told me to wait...
and his word lead me into TONY RAMOS...
sat down and start making my order


the free of charge appetizer served...a medium long bread...
served with a small cup of garlic butter...taste like garlic bread of course

and the i called the bugle again before my main course served...
oi...where are u larr...my main course come ad but u still havne some yet...
his reply : coming la...just leave my house...
ok fine...i ate slowly...
6 pieces of fried chicken tenderlion serving with fries underneath...
a small cup of garden salad...and some mustard sauce provided...
1st bite: so delicious
2nd bite: so crispy
3rd bite: keep drinking water
4th bite: still drinking water
5th bite: wahh...why so fast full 1
6th bite: i cannot finish...swt
and the bugle tested me (i was in the smart now reaching soon)
ok fine...i wait again...while having my dessert...
name unknown...i order this because the price was reasonable...
of course not more than rm10...a big scoop of vanilla ice cream serving with 4 pieces of banana underneath....mixing with some honey...make ur tongue feel sticky after eating...calories index=super high...too sweet....
after 17 minutes...i finish my dessert...
i expected the bugle had arrived...and i gave him a call...
oi...where the hell are u larrr...
then he gave me a shocking answer...IN SMART TUNNEL
WHAT THE FUCK...17 minutes ago...you was speeding in smart...
and 17 minutes later...you were still inside...sigh...
i got nothing to say...please faster la...
so...i ordered a hot chocolater and a glazier...
continue reading my books and WAITING for the bugle to come...
tadah...20 minutes later...he showed himself up...
and i end up with nothing but waiting...
and he got a good haul....with some pull and bear and a piece of vest

4 comments:

HL said...

Why din tell me,i was so dam freee n sien...haha

kumfye said...

HL...who r u...lol...i know i know u 1...lol

Unknown said...

HL = TK larrr
rite??
lol

kumfye said...

he seldom leave comment 1 wor...not his style