Saturday, September 5, 2009

indo mee freak

outside was raining cats and dogs...
and the temperature in my room was lower than 16 degree...
our stomach were growling like hell...
and it was a quatter to 5 in the midnight...
we find nth in the room except this...


5 packet of indo mee goreng asli...
cool sial...at least we found smth...
to shut our fucking stomach up...
we are going to cook all 5 packet...
for only 2 person...
i got nth to say...speechless...like mad dog...


seasoning...oil...chilli powder...


thats how i cooked the 5 packet of mee in the same time....
suing my only heating device in the room...
my plastic ketter...so damn noob...speechless...
we were so creative...


whoa the mee was soft enough to mix with the seasoning now...
see...the jar was full of mee...
pls don't try this at home...
cook mee with a pot....not with a plastic electrical ketter...
or ur mom will screw you up...

get ready to mix it up...3 minutes later the mee will be brown in colour....
that making ur saliva flowing out from ur mouth...
u will be fucking hungry now...if u saw the photo of the mee...
trust me...

tadahhhh....finish...jason...ur mee wasnt mis throughly la...
not nice 1...
JASON: i dun fucking care i juz wan to eat now....even shit i also feel nice now
eddy was rushing to swallow all the mee ASAP...
so finish everything less than 5 minutes...
time to tidy up the mess...ftw...
my stomach going to burst la...

i sponsored u makan mee...u better clean up the mess in my room...
or i will kick ur ass out off my room...mark my words...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

aiyerr why my pic soo dark one?? fml

Christal^^ said...

hoho... tats the way i cook maggie too

kumfye said...

cook like that the mee only nice 1...juz soak with hot water not enuff la....