Friday, August 28, 2009

miserable

when u look at this fu**king photo...u know what happen with my car
MY TYRE PUNCTURE WHEN I WAS ON MY WAY TO MELACCA...
ftw...i was driving in this smart tunnel...some1 keep on pointing to my car...
fuck...i was wondering what happen to my car...
at 1st i thought my door was not close tightly...
so every1 reclose the door again...
still feel like not comfortable...so i decided to stop at the nearest petorl kiosk...
to check what was happening to my car...
fml...when i get down from the car i saw this....

my tyre had puncture...damn pissed off wei...
1st time in my life time...fml...
i got no idea leh...
i saw a sharp point of a knife...killed my tyre...
fuck that bastard who simply throw the broken knife on the road...
so...we got no other ways...we were going to change the tyre...

took out the spare tyre...
i was putting the safety triangle behind the car...
for our safety precaution...
i don't want to die becoz of changing tyre...
everything was ready...but....
no1 knew how to jack the car correctly...
fml...no choice...i went in to the shop and ask some1 to fix for me...
later on pay them some yumcha money...
ftw...the cashier said he dunno how to change tyre...
luckily...he told me that there are tyre shop near the petrol station...
so...i went there...to find the tyre man...
duh!!!
dun pretend u can fix my tyre la...
wei...dun spoil my car leh...fu**king poser...


people tyre puncture...u still laugh...
and playing with the tools...




they wait till dulan ad...throw my key on the floor...

at last uncle...help to fix in a new tyre...
and my daughter alive again...


but my wallet was dry again...
fml....need to go to the nearest atm ASAP...
pay rm195 for a new tyre...
huuhhhhhhh....settle now...
continuing my journey to melaka...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hah! I also cant fix a flat tyre. ;)
The 1st pic looks like the front left of your car kena 'banged' like that. I thought you banged your car or what lol

vivian said...

haha. congrats! kesian ur daughter=(she has to go tru all that pain~