Sunday, June 21, 2009

she was a "good" driver

so...do u planned to let me drive...
since i got my license recently...
huh...that is what she told me...
haha...i wondering for a while...
at last...i make a decision bravely...
bet the life of my son (myvi)...in her hand...
i was a bit nervous...but when i looked at her driving style...
i started to relax a bit la...chill la macha...


look at her clumsy driving style...scare???
haha...i think u need a chill pill la...

at 1st was a bit shaky...but she managed to control the car later on...
managed to drive me to chong hwa...
phew...i think i am so lucky la today...

overall...she was a good driver...since her top speed was 60km/h only...
izzit true...maybe i saw wrongly...haha
anyway...it was a good try...
gumbateh la....

p/s: pls dun angry when u saw the post...haha...u can claim ur chill pill from me...haha

7 comments:

Ruey Fwu.... said...

not bad ma... got license can drive liao ...

Tw said...

60m/s?!
i ride bicycle also faster than her...

Teressa said...

=.="
faster blog new post!
i dont want everytime visit your blog is my stupid photo..
T.T

kumfye said...

haha...ok la...i post after my dinner k...

寂寞时,有孤单做伴。 said...

just started only nia...
perhaps later she will be the drift queen...

kumfye said...

maybe lo...being a drift queen is not that easy...

Lawrent said...

UPDATE LARRRRRR! DON SO LAZY